There will be one flock with one shepherd (John 10:16; NLT).
1. You give us all one body, Lord,
One mind, one heart, one soul.
2. You give us all one Saviour, Lord:
Your Son, who makes us whole.
3. You give us all one love, Lord God,
And answer every plea.
4. You give us all one Spirit, Lord:
Your Truth, which sets us free.
1. We have all been baptised into one body (1 Corinthians 12:13; NLT).
Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus (Philippians 2:5; NKJV).
I will give them one heart and one purpose (Jeremiah 32:39; NLT).
Christ is all that matters, and he lives in all of us (Colossians 3:11; NLT).
2. God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life (John 3:16; NLT).
He was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that made us whole, and with his stripes we are healed (Isaiah 53:5; RSV).
3. He loves us with unfailing love (Psalm 117:2; NLT)
The Lord has heard my plea; the Lord will answer my prayer (Psalm 6:9; NLT).
4. We all share the same Spirit 1 Corinthians 12:13; NLT).
The Spirit is truth (1 John 5:6; NKJV).
You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free (John 8:32; NLT).
Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life” (John 14:6, NLT).