Give thanks for everything to God the Father
in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ
(Ephesians 5:20; NLT).
1. Thank you for your gift of faith,
Which helps me, Lord, to pray.
2. Thank you for your gift of hope,
Which lifts my heart each day.
3. Thank you for your gift of love,
Which makes my soul rejoice.
4. Thank you for your gift of truth:
Your still, small, inner voice.
5. Thank you for your gift of time,
Whatever trials may come.
6. Thank you for eternal life,
Your gift, through Christ, your Son.
1. It is by grace you have been saved, through faith – and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God (Ephesians 2:8; NIV).
You can pray for anything, and if you have faith, you will receive it (Matthew 21:22; NLT).
2. Christ Jesus […] gives us hope (1 Timothy 1:1; NLT).
Why am I discouraged? Why is my heart so sad? I will put my hope in God! (Psalm 42:5; NLT).
3. Each day the Lord pours out his unfailing love upon me (Psalm 42:8; NLT).
My heart rejoices in the Lord (1 Samuel 2:1; NLT).
4. Jesus answered, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me“ (John 14:6; NLT).
After the fire [came] a still small voice (1 Kings 19:12; NKJV).
5. He gives breath to everyone, life to everyone who walks the earth (Isaiah 42:5; NLT).
Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows (John 16:33; NLT).
6. God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life (John 3:16; NLT).
The wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord (Romans 6:23; NLT).