1. Thank you for your Way of Love,
And for the gift
Of your dear Son.
2. Thank you for your Way of Truth,
And all the victories
3. Thank you for your Way of Peace,
The humble path
His parents knew.
4. Thank you for your Way of Faith,
Which always leads us
Back to you.
5. Thank you for your Way of Fire,
In tongues of flame.
6. Thank you for your Way of Life –
May we, like Jesus,
Praise your name.
1. Follow the way of love (1 Corinthians 14:1; NIV).
God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life (John 3:16; NLT).
2. I have chosen the way of truth (Psalm 119:30; NKJV).
No one could answer him. And after that, no one dared to ask him any more questions (Matthew 22:46; NLT).
3. The Dayspring from on high has visited us […] to guide our feet into the way of peace (Luke 1:78-9; NKJV).
He has regarded the lowly state of his maidservant (Luke 1:48; NKJV).
4. This way of faith is very different from the way of law (Galatians 3:12; NLT).
“My wayward children,” says the Lord, “come back to me, and I will heal your wayward hearts” (Jeremiah 3:22; NLT).
5. The pillar of fire showed them the way through the night (Nehemiah 9:19; NLT).
Then, what looked like flames or tongues of fire appeared and settled on each of them. And everyone present was filled with the Holy Spirit (Acts 2:3-4; NLT).
6. You have shown me the way of life, and you will fill me with the joy of your presence (Acts 2:28; NLT).
Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name (Matthew 6:9; NIV).