How long must I struggle within my soul,
with sorrow in my heart every day?
(Psalm 13:2; NLT).
1. Son of God,
We cry to you,
For life is very bleak.
2. Have pity on us, Lord,
For we’re in anguish,
Sick, and weak.
3. Touch us,
And forgive our sins,
For we belong to you,
4. And help us
To forgive all those
Who sin against us, too.
5. Heal us, Lord, in body,
And in mind, and heart,
6. For you, Lord, are the only one
Can make us whole.
1. I cry to you for help when my heart is overwhelmed (Psalm 61:2; NLT).
My spirit is crushed, and my life is nearly snuffed out (Job 17:1; NLT).
2. Jesus, Master, have pity on us (Luke 17:13; NIV).
Lord, see my anguish! (Lamentations 1:20; NLT).
Have compassion on me, Lord, for I am weak. Heal me, Lord, for my bones are in agony (Psalm 6:2; NLT).
3. Jesus touched the sick man and healed him (Luke 14:4; NLT).
Forgive us our sins (Matthew 6:12; NLT).
Whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord (Romans 14:8; NLT).
4. Forgive others, and you will be forgiven (Luke 6:37; NLT).
5. He forgives all my sins, and heals all my diseases (Psalm 103:3-4; NLT).
He restores my soul (Psalm 23:3; NKJV).
6. Moved with compassion, Jesus reached out and touched him. “I am willing,” he said. “Be healed!” Instantly the leprosy disappeared, and the man was healed (Mark 1:41-2; NLT).