1. Your Kingdom is in heaven above,
And on the earth below.
2. It’s near us, and amongst us,
And within us all, Lord, so
3. It’s here within my body and my mind,
My heart and soul,
4. For I, Lord, am your Temple,
And to love like you, my goal.
1. The Lord is God in heaven above and on the earth below (Deuteronomy 4:39; NIV).
Everything in the heavens and on earth is yours, O Lord, and this is your kingdom (1 Chronicles 29:11; NLT).
2. The Kingdom of God is near (Mark 1:15; NLT).
The Kingdom of God is already among you (Luke 17:21; NLT).
The Kingdom of God is within you (Luke 17:21; NKJV).
3. There is […] one God and Father, who is over all, and in all, and living through all (Ephesians 4:5-6; NLT).
4. Do you not know that you are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in you? (1 Corinthians 3:16; RSV).
As we live in God, our love grows more perfect (1 John 4:17; NLT).
Live a life filled with love, following the example of Christ (Ephesians 5:2; NLT).
He loves us with unfailing love (Psalm 117:2; NLT).
Let love be your highest goal (1 Corinthians 14:1; NLT).
2 thoughts on “Your Kingdom”
Today’s prayer is wonderful. Thank you Ruth.
Thank you so much. You are very encouraging! XXX