Image: birgl, Pixabay
Look, I am making everything new (Revelation 21:5; NLT).
1. Take away my fault-finding,
And give me a new mind.
2. Take away my bitterness,
And give me a new heart.
3. Take away my wretchedness,
And give me a new soul.
4. Take away my sinfulness, Lord God,
And make me whole.
Be renewed as you learn to know your Creator and become like him (Colossians 3:10; NLT).
1. Do not judge others, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn others, or it will all come back against you (Luke 6:37; NLT).
Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus (Philippians 2:5; NKJV).
2. Get rid of all bitterness, rage, anger, harsh words, and slander (Ephesians 4:31; NLT).
Watch out that no poisonous root of bitterness grows up to trouble you (Hebrews 12:15; NLT).
I will give you a new heart […]. I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh (Ezekiel 36:26; NIV).
3. What a wretched man I am! (Romans 7:24; CSB).
I will […] put a new spirit in you (Ezekiel 36:26; NIV).
4. An evil man is trapped by sinfulness of lips (Proverbs 12:13; HNV).
He was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that made us whole, and with his stripes we are healed (Isaiah 53:5; RSV).