Image: sharonjoy 17, Pixabay
Faith is confidence in what we hope for
and assurance about what we do not see
(Hebrews 11:1; NIV).
1. There’s always a rainbow,
Though we may not notice.
2. There’s always an angel
We do not perceive.
3. Christ, also, though hidden,
Is always beside us,
4. And though we can’t see him,
We can still believe.
1. When I send clouds over the earth, the rainbow will appear in the clouds (Genesis 9:14; NLT).
2. Don’t forget to show hospitality to strangers, for some who have done this have entertained angels without realising it! (Hebrews 13:2; NLT).
3. As they talked and discussed these things, Jesus himself suddenly came and began walking with them. But God kept them from recognising him (Luke 24:15; NLT).
I am with you always (Matthew 28:20; NLT).
4. Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet believe” (John 20:29; NIV).