Image: waldryano, Pixabay
1. May my prayers
Be natural –
2. May my prayers
Be genuine –
3. May my prayers
Be uncontrived –
4. May my prayers
Be uncompelled –
5. May my prayers
Be from the heart –
6. May my prayers
Be constant, Lord –
Then I’ll be one
Image: Pexels, Pixabay
1. Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven (Matthew 18:3; NIV).
They will be called ‘children of the living God’ (Hosea 1:10; NIV).
2. You desire honesty from the womb (Psalm 51:6; NLT).
We take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ (2 Corinthians 10:5; NIV).
Pray about everything (Philippians 4:6; NLT).
3. Trust in God, and trust also in me (John 14;1; NLT).
I have done no wrong, and my prayer is pure (Job 16:17; NLT).
4. Always rejoice (1 Thessalonians 5:16; NIV).
When you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words (Matthew 6:7; NIV).
Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything (James 1:4; NIV).
5. Pour out your heart to him, for God is our refuge (Psalm 62:8; NLT).
6. Pray continually (1 Thessalonians 5:17; NIV).
Whoever is united with the Lord is one with him in spirit (1 Corinthians 6:17; NIV).