From eternity to eternity I am God
(Isaiah 43:13; NLT).
1. God lives in one eternal moment,
Far beyond all time and space.
2. Past and future are the same:
He sees all now, with boundless grace.
3. And though I’m nothing, made of dust,
And subject to the rule of time,
4. He lets me share this constant now,
For I am his, and he is mine.
My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; he is mine forever (Psalm 73:26; NLT).
1. God sits above the circle of the earth. The people below seem like grasshoppers to him (Isaiah 40:22-24; NLT).
2. He … lives forever (Isaiah 57:16; NIV).
He is so rich in kindness and grace that he purchased our freedom with the blood of his Son and forgave our sins (Ephesians 1:7; NLT).
3. I am nothing but dust (Genesis 18:27; NIV).
People cannot see the whole scope of God’s work from beginning to end (Ecclesiastes 3:11: NLT).
4. I live in a high and holy place, but also with the one who is contrite and lowly in spirit (Isaiah 57:16; NIV).
I am his (Song of Songs 2:16; NLT).