Never stop praying, especially for others.
(Ephesians 6:18; CEV).
Please be with those who suffer.
That’s a foolish prayer –
3. Because you’re always with us,
4. Wanting us
To know you care.
How should I pray for others?
6. May their hearts
Return to you –
7. Then they’ll know
Your deep compassion,
8. As you heal,
And make them new.
He renews my life.
(Psalm 23:3; CSB).
1. I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf (1 Timothy 2:1; NLT).
2. O God, you know how foolish I am (Psalm 69:5; NLT).
3. Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me (Psalm 23:4; NLT).
The Lord must wait for you to come to him, so he can show you his love and compassion (Isaiah 30:18; NLT).
4. The Lord longs to be gracious to you (Isaiah 30:18; NIV).
5. Lord, teach us to pray (Luke 11:1; NLT).
6. I will give them hearts that recognise me as the Lord. They will be my people, and I will be their God, for they will return to me wholeheartedly (Jeremiah 24:7; NLT).
The spirit returns to God who gave it (Ecclesiastes 12:7; NIV).
7. With deep compassion, I will bring you back (Isaiah 54:7; NIV).
8. He heals all your diseases (Psalm 103:3; CSB).
He renews my strength (Psalm 23:3; NLT).