I am nothing (Job 40:4; NLT).
1. I am nothing;
You are fire:
Set my soul ablaze.
2. I am nothing;
You are love:
Fill my heart with praise.
3. I am nothing;
You are peace:
May I speak with care.
4. I am nothing;
You are truth:
Flood my life with prayer.
5. I am nothing;
You are light:
Let me shine anew.
6. I am nothing;
You are all:
Make me more like you.
God is Spirit (John 4:24; NLT).
The Lord – who is the Spirit – makes us more and more like him
as we are changed into his glorious image.
(2 Corinthians 3:18; NLT).
1. God is a consuming fire (Deuteronomy 4:24; NIV).
2. God is love (1 John 4:8; NLT).
3. The Lord is peace (Judges 6:24; NLT).
4. The Spirit is truth (1 John 5:6; NKJV).
5. God is light (1 John 1:5; NLT).
6. Christ is all, and is in all (Colossians 3:11; NIV).
When everything is subject to Christ, then the Son himself will also be subject to the one who subjected everything to him, so that God may be all in all (1 Corinthians 15:28; CSB).