Unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood,
you cannot have eternal life within you (John 6:53; NLT).
1. I pray that all will eat your bread,
And drink your living wine,
Then faith will grow in every human heart –
2. I pray that all will seek your face,
And know you are God’s sign,
Then hope will reign supreme in every heart –
3. I pray that all will praise you,
And become your holy shrine,
Then peace will dwell in every single heart –
4. I pray that all will trust you, Lord,
And realise you’re divine,
Then love will overflow from every heart –
1. He took some bread and gave thanks to God for it. Then he broke it in pieces and gave it to the disciples, saying, “This is my body, which is given for you” (Luke 22:19; NLT).
He took a cup of wine […] He gave it to them and said, “Each of you drink from it, for this is my blood” (Matthew 26:27-8; NLT).
Let your roots grow down into him, and let your lives be built on him. Then your faith will grow strong in the truth you were taught, and you will overflow with thankfulness (Colossians 2:7; NLT).
2. Then if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land (2 Chronicles 7:14; NLT).
What happens to the Son of Man will be a sign to these people that he was sent by God (Luke 11:30; NLT).
No wonder my heart is glad, and my tongue shouts his praises! My body rests in hope (Acts 2:26; NLT).
3. Praise be to the Lord, to God our Saviour, who daily bears our burdens (Psalm 68:19; NIV).
You are the temple of the living God (Luke 17:21; NKJV).
I am leaving you with a gift – peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid (John 14:27; NIV).
4. Trust in God, and trust also in me (John 14:1; NLT).
If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in them and they in God (1 John 4:15; NIV).
I pray that your love will overflow more and more, and that you will keep on growing in knowledge and understanding (Philippians 1:9; NLT).
One thought on “Every heart”