“My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts,” says the Lord.
“And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine”
(Isaiah 55:8; NLT).
God’s voice is glorious in the thunder.
We can’t even imagine the greatness of his power
(Job 37:23; NLT).
1. If you can’t imagine God,
Picture Christ, alone.
2. If you can’t believe in God,
Trust in Christ, alone.
3. If you long to know the truth,
Learn from Christ, alone.
4. If you cannot find your way,
Follow Christ, alone.
5. If you’re walking in the dark,
Cling to Christ, alone.
6. If you thirst for inner peace,
Rest in Christ, alone.
7. If you feel unheard, unloved,
Pray to Christ, alone,
8. And if you want to live in God,
Unite with Christ, alone.
Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father!
(John 14:9; NLT).
1. The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being (Hebrews 1:3; NIV).
In Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form (Colossians 2:9; NIV).
Christ is the visible image of the invisible God (Colossians 1:15; NLT).
2. Trust also in me (John 14:1; NLT).
3. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me (Matthew 11:29; NIV).
4. If any of you wants to be my follower, you must turn from your selfish ways, take up your cross daily, and follow me (Luke 9:23; NLT).
5. Listen to his voice and cling to him (Deuteronomy 13:4; NLT).
6. Jesus said, “Come to me all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest” (Matthew 11:28-30; NLT).
7. He loves us with unfailing love (Psalm 117:2; NLT).
Pray continually (1 Thessalonians 5:17; NIV).
8. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them (1 John 4:16; NIV).
Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you!” Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.” Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!” (John 20:26-8; NIV).
So you also are complete through your union with Christ (Colossians 2:10; NLT).