I am the one who answers your prayers
and cares for you (Hosea 14:8; NLT).
1. Why do you care so much for me?
It’s not as though I’m perfect.
2. Why do you carry me each day?
It’s not as if I’m good.
3. Why do you make your home in me?
It’s not because I’m sinless –
4. Father, it’s your nature,
You can’t help it: you are love.
God is love (1 John 4:16; NIV).
1. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you (1 Peter 5:7; NIV).
In my mind I really want to obey God’s law, but because of my sinful nature I am a slave to sin (Romans 7:25; NLT ).
2. Each day he carries us in his arms (Psalm 68:19; NLT).
3. My Father will love them, and we will come and make our home with each of them (John 14:23; NLT).
O God, be merciful to me, for I am a sinner (Luke 18:13; NLT).
4. That is what God is like. He is our God forever and ever, and he will guide us until we die (Psalm 48:14; NLT).
He loves us with unfailing love (Psalm 117:2; NLT).
2 thoughts on “Why?”
Such love! Amen 🙏
Amen, indeed XXXXX