Context: As soon as I woke and started to pray today, this is what I saw:
- Only God is worthy to be worshipped by all people, creatures and things.
- God makes, maintains and ends them all.
- God lives over, in and through them all.
- God can never be destroyed.
- God is the First and the Last: infinite and eternal.
- God is Love.
Then, as soon as I began to worship, this little prayer arrived:
1. My Father,
And my Mother;
2. Spirit: Sister;
3. Maker, Shepherd,
4. You are all;
I want no other.
God will be all in all (1 Corinthians 15:28; TIB).
The Lord is my shepherd; I have all that I need.
(Psalm 23:1; NLT).
1. You are our mother and father, YHWH; we are the clay and you are the potter, we are all the work of your hands (Isaiah 64:8; TIB).
2. Say to wisdom, “You are my sister” (Proverbs 7:4; NIV).
God has revealed this wisdom to us through the Holy Spirit. She searches out all things, even the deep things of God (1 Corinthians 2:10; TIB).
Anyone who does God’s will is my brother and sister and mother (Mark 3:35; NLT).
3. You cannot understand the work of God, the Maker of all things (Ecclesiastes 11:5; NIV).
The Lord is my shepherd (Psalm 23:1; NLT).
I am the Lord, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior (Isaiah 43:3; NLT).
My lover is mine and I am his (Song of Songs 2:16; NLT).
4. I have discarded everything else, counting it all as garbage, so that I could gain Christ and become one with him (Philippians 3:8-9; NLT).
God has put all things under Christ’s feet and made Christ, as the ruler of everything, the head of the church, and the church is Christ’s body; it’s the fullness of the One who fills all of creation (Ephesians 1:22; TIB).
He put all things under His feet, and gave Him to be head over all things to the church, which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all (Ephesians 1:22; NKJV).
This is what the Lord says – Israel’s King and Redeemer, the LORD of Heaven’s Armies: “I am the First and the Last; there is no other God” (Isaiah 44:6; NLT).