* In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, LORD, make me dwell in safety (Psalm 4:8; NIV).
* On my bed I remember you (Psalm 63:6; NIV).
* For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith – and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God (Ephesians 2:8; NIV).
* This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins (1 John 4:10; NIV).
* Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God (John 1:12; NIV).
Thank you for today –
For every breath I’ve taken,
And each beat of my heart;
For my senses and emotions,
The ability to think, speak and act.
For my water, food and medication,
My clothes, and everything I’ve used;
For my family and home,
Friends, neighbours and church;
But most of all,
Thank you for your gift of faith,
And for sending your dear Son
To live and die for me,
So my sins can be forgiven
And I can belong to you.
4 thoughts on “Night prayer”
Reblogged this on Built with Grace.
Thanks, Mike, that was very kind XXXX
Absolutely beautiful prayer . . .
Thank you so much for those very kind and encouraging words XXXX