When I quit this body
I will suffer no more pain.
When I cast aside this mind
I’ll never weep again.
When this heart stops beating
All that’s left will be my love,
4. Then my soul will reunite
With you, Lord God,
In heaven above.
1. There will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever (Revelation 21:4; NLT).
2. He will wipe every tear from their eyes (Revelation 21:4; NLT).
3. These three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love (1 Corinthians 13:13; NIV).
4. The dust returns to the ground it came from, and the spirit returns to God who gave it (Ecclesiastes 12:7; NIV).