For his sake I have discarded everything else, counting it all as garbage,
so that I could gain Christ and become one with him
(Philippians 3:9; NLT).
1. May we give up our will for yours,
2. May we change, growing much more like
3. May we be filled
With your most Holy Spirit –
4. Then we will live in you,
1. I want your will to be done, not mine (Luke 22:42; NLT).
2. Change your hearts before the Lord (Jeremiah 4:4; NLT).
The Lord – who is the Spirit – makes us more and more like him as we are changed into his glorious image (2 Corinthians 3:18; NLT).
3. You will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you (Acts 1:8; NLT).
4. All who live in love live in God, and God lives in them (1 John 4:16; NLT).
I have given them the glory you gave me, so they may be one as we are one (John 17:22; NLT).