1. It’s not just that you make us:
2. It’s not just that you’re timeless:
You are time.
3. It’s not just that you’re living:
You are life, Lord.
4. It’s not just that you light our way:
5. It’s not just that you feed us:
You are bread, Lord.
6. It’s not just that you give us drink:
7. It’s not just that you care for us:
You’re love, Lord.
8. It’s not just that I’m yours, Lord:
You are mine.
1. The Word gave life to everything that was created (John 1:1; NLT).
2. For you, a thousand years are as a passing day, as brief as a few night hours (Psalm 90:4; NLT).
3. I am the way the truth and the life (John 14:6; NIV).
4. God is more glorious than the moon; he shines brighter than the stars (Job 25:5; NLT).
5. I am the living bread the came down from heaven (John 6:51; NLT).
6. He took a cup of wine […] and he said to them, “This is my blood” (Mark 14:23-4; NLT).
7. God is love (1 John 4:16; NLT).
8. I am yours (Psalm 119:94; NLT).
Lord, you are mine! (Psalm 119:57; NLT).
2 thoughts on “It’s not just that you make us”
This is beautiful, Ruth.
No wonder he calls himself ‘I AM’. He is all and everything to us. xxx
Thank you Lesley, and I agree xxxxx