A wise person thinks a lot about death (Ecclesiastes 7:4; NLT).
1. Every illness helps us
To prepare ourselves
2. Working to accept each loss
Will help us give up life
3. May we welcome all our trials
With courage, thanks, Lord,
Joy and grace,
4. For each one brings us ever closer
To your kiss,
And your embrace.
1. A wise person thinks a lot about death (Ecclesiastes 7:4; NLT).
2. The Lord gave me what I had, and the Lord has taken it away. Praise the name of the Lord (Job 1:21; NIV).
3. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows (John 16:33; NLT).
Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18; NIV).
4. The dust returns to the ground it came from, and the spirit returns to God who gave it (Ecclesiastes 12:7; NIV).
While he was still a long way off, his father saw him and was filled with compassion for him; he ran to his son, threw his arms around him and kissed him (Luke 15:20; NIV).