To him all are alive (Luke 20:38; NIV).
1. To you all are alive, Lord God,
Before our birth,
In life, in death.
2. You know us all before you form us
In the womb,
And give us breath.
3. You live within us here on earth;
You share each grief
4. You walk with us in death’s dark vale,
And bring us all
5. At every stage you love us, Lord,
And never fail
To help us through,
6. For you are always one with us,
And we are always
One with you.
1. Whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord (Romans 14:8; NLT).
2. I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb (Jeremiah 1:5; NLT).
He gives breath to everyone, life to everyone who walks the earth (Isaiah 42:5; NLT).
3. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them (1 John 4:16; NIV).
In all their suffering he also suffered (Isaiah 63:9; NLT).
4. Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me (Psalm 23:4; KJV).
The dust returns to the ground it came from, and the spirit returns to God who gave it (Ecclesiastes 12:7; NIV).
Today you will be with me in paradise (Luke 23:43; NIV).
5. He loves us with unfailing love (Psalm 117:2; NLT).
He helps me (Psalm 28:7; NLT).
6. Whoever is united with the Lord is one with him in spirit (1 Corinthians 6:17; NIV).