1. My foundation, Lord, is shaky,
But you are my solid rock.
2. My foundation, Lord, is fragile,
But you help me face each shock.
3. My foundation, Lord, is damaged,
But you help me to rebuild.
4. My foundation, Lord, is weak,
But we are one, so I am healed.
1. Who is God except the Lord? Who but our God is a solid rock? (Psalm 18:31; NLT).
2. We ourselves are like fragile clay jars containing this great treasure (2 Corinthians 4:7; NLT).
He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy (Psalm 28:7; NLT).
3. O storm-battered city, troubled and desolate! I will rebuild you with precious jewels and make your foundations from lapis lazuli (Isaiah 54:11; NLT).
Let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes (Ephesians 4:23; NLT).
Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint (Isaiah 40:31; NIV).
4. Have compassion on me, Lord, for I am weak (Psalm 6:2; NLT).
Whoever is united with the Lord is one with him in spirit (1 Corinthians 6:17; NIV).
He heals the brokenhearted and bandages their wounds (Psalm 147:3; NLT).