There is […] one God and Father,
who is over all and in all and living through all
(Ephesians 4:5-6; NLT).
1. The Father waits within each mind,
For he is patient, good, and kind.
2. The Son of Man lives in each heart,
And pleads with God on our behalf.
3. His Spirit rests within each soul,
To help us when life takes its toll.
4. So, though we cannot understand,
God’s presence can be known firsthand,
5. For he remains within us all,
Though he is great, and we are small.
1. The Lord must wait for you to come to him (Isaiah 30:18; NLT).
No one is good – except God alone (Mark 10:18; NIV).
2. Christ is all that matters, and he lives in all of us (Colossians 3:11; NLT).
He [Christ] entered into heaven itself to appear now before God on our behalf (Hebrews 9:24; NLT).
3. The Spirit of God, who raised Jesus from the dead, lives in you (Romans 8:11; NLT).
The Spirit helps us in our weakness (Romans 8:26; NRSV).
4. How great is God – beyond our understanding (Job 36:26; NIV).
You have shown me the way of life, granting me the joy of your presence and the pleasures of living with you forever (Psalm 16:11; NLT).
5. Remain in me, and I will remain in you (John 15:4; NLT).
God is great (Psalm 70:4; NLT).
God sits above the circle of the earth. The people below seem like grasshoppers to him! (Isaiah 40:22; NLT).