1. We are sinners –
Please forgive us.
Wash away our guilt
And make us whole.
2. Speak to us,
And help us all to listen.
Heal us, Lord,
In body, mind, and soul.
3. We forgive all those
Who sin against us,
Praying for our enemies
4. Help us to bear our cross,
And follow Jesus
Through good and ill, Lord God,
Until life ends.
1. We are constant sinners (Isaiah 64:5; NLT).
Forgive us our sins (Luke 11:4; NLT).
Wash me clean from my guilt. Purify me from my sin (Psalm 51:2; NLT).
2. Let me hear your voice (Song of Songs 2:14; NIV).
O Lord, if you heal me, I will be truly healed (Jeremiah 17:14; NLT).
3. We forgive those who sin against us (Luke 11:4; NLT).
Love your enemies! (Matthew 5:44; NLT).
Pray for those who hurt you (Luke 6:27; NLT).
4. If you do not carry your own cross and follow me, you cannot be my disciple (Luke 14:27; NLT).
Should we accept only good things from the hand of God, and never anything bad? (Job 2:10; NLT).