Pray constantly (1 Thessalonians 5:17; RSV).
1. To pray
Is to stand in God’s presence.
2. To pray
Is to walk in his light.
3. To pray
Is to glimpse his transcendence.
4. To pray
Is to share his delight.
5. To pray
Is to know his forgiveness.
6. To pray
Is to learn what is good.
7. To pray
Is to savour his kindness.
8. To pray
Is to live in his love.
1. Stand in silence in the presence of the Sovereign Lord (Zephaniah 1:7; NLT).
2. I can walk in your presence, O God, in your life-giving light (Psalm 56:13; NLT).
3. Transcendent power belongs to God (2 Corinthians 4:7; RSV).
4. He will take great delight in you (Zephaniah 3:17; NIV).
5. He forgives all my sins (Psalm 103:2; NLT).
6. You are good and do only good; teach me your decrees (Psalm 119:68; NLT).
7. How kind the Lord is! (Psalm 116:5; NLT).
8. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them (1 John 4:16; NIV).