Image: Tep Ro, Pixabay
I trust in you, my God
(Psalm 25:2; NLT).
1. I lift my hands to you in secret,
Trusting you will hear my prayers.
2. I lift my mind to you in stillness,
Trusting you will ease my cares.
3. I lift my heart to you in silence,
Trusting you will pardon me.
4. I lift my soul to you in darkness,
Trusting you will set me free.
(1 Thessalonians 5:17; NIV).
1. Lift up your hands in the sanctuary (Psalm 134:2; NIV).
When you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father who is unseen (Matthew 6:6; NIV).
I love the Lord because he hears my voice and my prayer for mercy (Psalm 116:1; NLT).
2. Be still and know that I am God (Psalm 46:10; NIV).
Pray about everything (Philippians 4:6; NLT).
Come to me all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest (Matthew 11:28; NLT).
3. Let us lift up our hearts and our hands to God in heaven (Lamentations 3:41; NIV).
Be silent before the Sovereign Lord (Zephaniah 1:7; NIV).
Pour out your heart to him (Psalm 62:8; NLT).
He forgives all my sins (Psalm 103:3; NLT).
4. To you, O Lord, I lift up my soul (Psalm 25:1; NKJV).
Though I sit in darkness, the Lord will be my light (Micah 7:8; NLT).
He has sent me to proclaim that captives will be released, that the blind will see [and] that the oppressed will be set free (Luke 4:18; NLT).
One thought on “Trust”