Image: Sr. Maria-Magdalena R; Pixabay
1. May I follow Christ,
2. May I suffer
At his side.
3. May I value love,
4. May I long for peace,
5. May I cling to truth,
6. May I wait with hope,
7. May I cherish trust,
8. May I walk by faith,
1. Then he said to the crowd, “If any of you wants to be my follower, you must turn from your selfish ways, take up your cross daily, and follow me” (Luke 9:23; NLT).
2. If we are to share his glory, we must also share his suffering (Romans 8:17; NLT).
3. You cannot serve both God and money (Luke 16:13; NLT).
4. Search for peace and work to maintain it (Psalm 34:14; NLT).
5. A person who seeks to honour the one who sent him speaks truth, not lies (John 7:18; NLT).
6. We, too, wait with eager hope for the day when God will give us our full rights as his adopted children (Romans 8:23; NLT).
7. I pray that God, the source of all hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him (Romans 15:13; NLT).
8. We walk by faith, not by sight (2 Corinthians 5:7; NKJV).