Image: falco, Pixabay
Your right hand will hold me fast
(Psalm 139:10; NIV).
1. Hold me fast, Lord,
When I stumble.
2. Hold me
When I go astray.
3. Hold me close
When I’m in danger.
4. Hold me
When I cannot pray.
5. Hold me safe, Lord,
When I suffer.
6. Hold me
When I plead, and cry.
7. Hold me tight
When I’m afraid,
8. And hold me, Lord,
When I must die.
Though I walk in the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil: for thou art with me
(Psalm 23:4; KJV).
1. They have stumbled off the ancient highways (Jeremiah 18:15; NLT).
2. I have strayed like a lost sheep (Psalm 119:176; NIV).
3. The Lord will hold me close (Psalm 27:10; NLT).
4. We do not know how to pray as we ought (Romans 8:26; RSV).
5. You hold me safe (Psalm 18:48; NLT).
In all their suffering he also suffered (Isaiah 63:9; NLT).
6. Hear my prayer, O Lord; let my cry come to you (Psalm 102:1; ESV).
7. Your strong right hand holds me securely (Psalm 63:8; NLT).
When I am afraid, I will put my trust in you (Psalm 56:3; NLT).
8. No one can live forever; all will die (Psalm 89:48; NLT).
I am continually with you; you hold me by my right hand (Psalm 73:23; NKJV).