Image: Mary Berg, Pixabay
To […] accept your lot in life –
this is indeed a gift from God
(Ecclesiastes 5:19; NLT).
1. May I be at peace with life,
And even with myself.
2. May I be at peace with sorrow,
Fear, and loss of health.
3. May I be at peace with others,
Seeing you in everyone;
4. And may I be at peace with you –
Dear Father, Spirit, much-loved Son.
1. Love your neighbour as yourself (Luke 10:27; NLT).
2. The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away; may the name of the Lord be praised (Job 1:21; NIV).
3. If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone (Romans 12:18; NIV).
4. Submit to God and be at peace with him (Job 22:21; NIV).
Make every effort to be found spotless, blameless and at peace with him (2 Peter 3:14; NIV).