Moses pleaded with the Lord,
“O Lord, I’m not very good with words”
(Exodus 4:10; NLT).
1. How I wish I had the words
To praise the Father I adore,
But I can only whisper:
I love you evermore.
2. How I wish I had the words
To thank the Saviour I revere,
But I can only murmur:
I’m glad that you are here.
3. How I wish I had the words
To worship God, my heart’s desire,
But I can only stammer:
I fear your raging fire.
The Lord your God is a raging fire
(Deuteronomy 4:24; GWT).
1. Lift up holy hands in prayer, and praise the Lord (Psalm 134:2; NLT).
I love you, Lord (Psalm 18:1; NLT).
2. Give thanks in all circumstances (1 Thessalonians 5:18; NIV).
I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me (Psalm 16:6; NLT).
You make me glad by being near to me (Psalm 16:11; CEV).
3. Bow down and worship the Lord (Ezekiel 46:3; NLT).
I tremble in fear of you (Psalm 119:120; NLT).