Moses pleaded with the Lord,
“O Lord, I’m not very good with words”
(Exodus 4:10; NLT).
1. How I wish I had the words
To praise the Father I adore,
But I can only whisper:
You love me evermore.
2. How I wish I had the words
To thank the Saviour I revere,
But I can only murmur:
You listen; you are here.
3. How I wish I had the words
To worship God, my heart’s desire,
But I can only stammer:
You set my heart on fire.
Didn’t our hearts burn within us as he talked with us?
(Luke 24:32; NLT).
1. Lift up holy hands in prayer, and praise the Lord (Psalm 134:2; NLT).
He loves us with unfailing love (Psalm 117:2; NLT).
2. Give thanks in all circumstances (1 Thessalonians 5:18; NIV).
The Lord listens (Psalm 69:33; CSB).
God is with us (2 Chronicles 13:12; NIV).
You make me glad by being near to me (Psalm 16:11; CEV).
3. Bow down and worship the Lord (Ezekiel 46:3; NLT).
The Lord your God is a raging fire (Deuteronomy 4:24; GWT).