Let me fall into the hands of the Lord (1 Chronicles 21:13; NLT).
Into your hands I commit my spirit (Psalm 31:5; NIV).
1. In free-fall through the darkness, Lord,
You catch me,
2. And hold me
In your everlasting arms,
3. So we can watch the stars
Go wheeling by,
4. With glorious singing,
In your midnight sky.
1. Even in darkness I cannot hide from you. To you the night shines as bright as day. Darkness and light are the same to you (Psalm 139:12; NLT).
God will redeem me from the realm of the dead; he will surely take me to himself (Psalm 49:15; NIV).
2. The eternal God is your refuge, and his everlasting arms are under you (Deuteronomy 33:27; NLT).
3. It is the Lord who provides the sun to light the day and the moon and stars to light the night (Jeremiah 31:35; NLT).
4. We hear songs of praise from the ends of the earth, songs that give glory to the Righteous One! (Isaiah 24:16; NLT).
The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they reveal knowledge (Psalm 19:1-2; NIV).
He made darkness his secret place; his canopy around him was dark waters and thick clouds of the sky (Psalm 18:11; NKJV).