Be sure that your faith is in God alone.
(James 1:6; NLT).
1. To you, alone, my Father,
Will I bow;
2. With you, alone, my Saviour,
Will I kneel;
3. In you, alone, my Helper,
Will I pray –
4. For you, alone, will hear
My mute appeal.
5. So you, alone, my Father,
Will I serve;
6. In you, alone, my Saviour,
Will I trust;
7. To you, alone, my Helper,
Will I cry –
8. For you, alone, are life,
Though I am dust.
I am nothing but dust and ashes.
(Genesis 18:27; NIV).
1. Bow down to him alone (2 Kings 17:36; NLT).
2. Every knee will bend to me (Romans 14:11; NLT).
3. I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper (Comforter, Advocate, Intercessor-Counsellor, Strengthener, Standby), to be with you forever (John 14:16; AMP).
Pray in the Spirit at all times and on every occasion (Ephesians 6:18; NLT).
4. The Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness. For example, we don’t know what God wants us to pray for. But the Holy Spirit prays for us with groanings that cannot be expressed in words. And the Father who knows all hearts knows what the Spirit is saying, for the Spirit pleads for us believers in harmony with God’s own will (Romans 8:26-7; NLT).
5. Serve only him (Luke 4:8; NLT).
6. Trust in the Lord with all your heart (Proverbs 3:5; NLT).
7. Morning, noon, and night I cry out in my distress, and the Lord hears my voice (Psalm 55:17; NLT).
8. O Lord, I give my life to you (Psalm 25:1; NLT).
My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me (Galatians 2:20; NLT).
Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life” (John 14:6; NLT).
He knows how weak we are; he remembers we are only dust (Psalm 103:14-16; NLT).