1. Trust in God.
His will is perfect,
And his timing
2. Trust in God.
His love is perfect:
3. Trust in God.
His way is perfect;
All his promises
4. Trust in God.
His peace is perfect;
He will help
And comfort you.
Your Father in heaven is perfect
(Matthew 5:48; NLT).
1. Don’t copy the behaviour and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect (Romans 12:2; NLT).
When we were utterly helpless, Christ came at just the right time and died for us sinners (Romans 5:6; NLT).
2. Perfect love expels all fear. If we are afraid, it is for fear of punishment, and this shows that we have not fully experienced his perfect love (1 John 4:18; NLT).
Because we are his children, God has sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, prompting us to call out, “Abba, Father” (Galatians 4:6; NLT).
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want (Psalm 23:1; KJV).
He is my advocate (1 Samuel 24:15; NLT).
3. God’s way is perfect. All the Lord’s promises prove true (2 Samuel 22:31; NLT).
4. You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you, all whose thoughts are fixed on you (Isaiah 26:3; NLT).
He helps me (Psalm 28:7; NLT).
Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me (Psalm 23:4; KJV).
1. Once, you were here,
In the manger:
And brimming with light.
2. Once, you were here,
In the garden:
Anguished and grieving,
3. Once you were here,
On the cross, Lord:
In sorrow and pain,
4. But now you are here
In my spirit:
My Shepherd, my Saviour,
1. While they were there, the time came for the baby to be born, and she gave birth to her firstborn, a son. She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger, because there was no guest room available for them (Luke 2:6-7; NIV).
I am the light of the world. If you follow me, you won’t have to walk in darkness, because you will have the light that leads to life (John 8:12; NLT).
2. They went to the olive grove called Gethsemane, and Jesus said, “Sit here while I go and pray.” He took Peter, James and John with him, and he became deeply troubled and distressed. He told them, “My soul is crushed with grief to the point of death” (Mark 14:32-4; NLT).
Being in anguish, he prayed more earnestly, and his sweat was like drops of blood falling to the ground (Luke 22:44; NIV).
3. They brought Jesus to a place called Golgotha […] Then the soldiers nailed him to the cross (Mark 15:22,24; NLT).
My God, my God, why have you abandoned me? (Mark 15:34; NLT).
4. Christ is all that matters, and he lives in all of us (Colossians 3:11; NLT).
I am the good shepherd (John 10:14; NLT).
The Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world (1 John 4:14; NLT).
My beloved is mine and I am his (Song of Songs 2:16; NIV).
1. Jesus is my Lord and God,
My comforter when I am sad;
Brother, sister, father, mother:
All the love I never had.
2. Jesus is my watchful shepherd,
Teacher, master, mountain guide;
Friend in need, defence in trouble:
He is always at my side.
3. Jesus is my close companion,
Strong support when I’m afraid;
Sword and shield when I’m in danger:
Rescuer when I have strayed.
4. Jesus is my paragon,
My light along the narrow way;
Bread, wine, water; truth, and life:
My inspiration, every day.
1. “My Lord and my God!” Thomas exclaimed (John 20:28; NLT).
Worship Christ as Lord of your life (1 Peter 3:15; NLT)
The Father and I are one (John 10:30; NLT).
I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Advocate, [Comforter, Encourager, Counsellor] who will never leave you (John 14:16; NLT).
Jesus replied, “Who is my mother? Who are my brothers? Then he looked around him and said, “Look, these are my mother and brothers. Anyone who does God’s will is my brother and sister and mother” (Mark 3:33-5; NLT).
God is love (1 John 4:16; NIV).
2. I am the good shepherd (John 10:14; NLT).
Since I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you ought to wash each other’s feet. I have given you an example to follow. Do as I have done to you (John 13:14-15; NLT).
3. The Lord will guide you continually (Isaiah 58:11; NLT).
The Lord is a friend to those who fear him (Psalm 25:14; NLT).
He is your protecting shield and your triumphant sword! (Deuteronomy 33:29; NLT).
I will be glad because he rescues me (Psalm 35:9; NLT).
If a man has a hundred sheep and one of them gets lost, what will he do? Won’t he leave the ninety-nine others in the wilderness and go to search for the one that is lost until he finds it? And when he has found it, he will joyfully carry it home on his shoulders (Luke 15:4-5; NLT).
4. God called you to do good, even if it means suffering, just as Christ suffered for you. He is your example, and you must follow in his steps (1 Peter 2:21; NLT).
I am the light of the world (John 9:5; NLT).
Small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life (Matthew 7:13-14; NIV).
He took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, “This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me.” In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you” (Luke 22:19-20; NIV).
Rivers of living water will flow from his heart (John 7:38; NLT).
I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me (John 14:6; NLT).
Just as you have received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him (Colossians 2:6; CSB).